Raising capital is one of the most valuable skills anyone can master. Today it has become even more challenging because investors are increasingly distracted and overwhelmed by a rising amount of information and opportunity.
The Investors Pitches Training will help you to more successfully attract investment capital by identifying the right investors, attract their attention and build a relationship of trust with them.
Identify the right investors
- How to build a system to research the market and tap into the right investor networks.
- How to position yourself within the right networks to get the attention of investors.
The first impression
- Mastering the initial outreach by successfully articulating your unique value proposition.
- How to raise interest and ongoing attention with an attractive story.
Understanding the reality of the investor
- Understanding what investors need to know and how to provide it to them.
- The importance of mapping the investor's decision process.
Preparing successful investor meetings
- How to gather intelligence and research key investor information.
- How to manage time and meeting logistics.
The follow-up and conversion
- How to keep investors engaged after the first presentation.
- Crafting and using relevant content that adds value and builds trust.