by Baldwin Berges -
Here’s a thought: everybody seems to agree that online communication will increasingly be done in the form of multimedia.
This means that audiovisual communication will be on top of every organization’s agenda. This has a few interesting implications:
- Every company or organization will have their own in-house media production teams.
- The beauty industry will thrive as everyone will want to look great on camera
- Media training will become one of the most sought after forms of professional education.
- Script writers and producers will increasingly work for companies.
- The prospects for those who trained as journalists have never been better.
- The media companies as we know them are under siege (although that has been going on for some time already..)
Has the era of the CIO (Chief Information Officer) and/or the Corporate Producer really begun?
Share this post