The free Capital Attraction course is an online training program that will teach you how to:
- Become more effective at raising capital in a noisy, crowded, distracting world
- Learn how to position your business to attract the right investors
- Learn how to use simple online technology to become more successful at raising capital
By signing up, you will get a series of free video lessons sent to you via email. You will also receive my ‘Insider letter’ where I share my best ideas and insights about cutting-edge business development and capital raising.
We all spend an increasing amount of our time online. It is where we get our information. This is no different for investors.
It also raises a few very important questions:
- How easily can investors find you online?
- And when they do, what do they see?
- If they like what they see, how easily can follow you?
- Investors search the internet for ideas and research. Can you help them?
- Today’s technology makes it very easy to share information with others. Is your content worth sharing?
- Investors spend most of their time in their email inbox. Are you welcome there?
- All this connectivity makes the world a noisy, information-soaked and competitive place. How do you stand out of the crowd?
These are very important questions because the key to success in raising capital depends on your ability to be remarkable enough to attract and retain the attention of the right investors.
I can help you with that.
My name is Baldwin Berges. I’ve been in the capital raising business for more than 20 years. I was an early adopter in using online technology to more effectively raise capital. I applied my experience in working with investors to develop strategies and methods to connect with large investor audiences all over the globe.
My approach is based on creating compelling content that attracts the attention of your target investors and applying simple technology to manage ongoing investor relationships and convert them into business.
I started my career trading fixed income, then moved into investment management covering all the asset classes ranging from fixed income to private equity. I have worked with investors across a wide variety of cultures all over the world. For more detail, please visit my LinkedIn Profile
“The work that Baldwin is doing with content driven inbound marketing is like a fresh breeze in the financial services industry. It is helping business and individuals position themselves to build deeper relationships and provide the products and services that truly matter in this increasingly connected and social world.”
Nilofer Merchant – Fellow at The Martin Prosperity Institute on “New Power”
“In the business we are in, the quality of business development will be finally measured in successful fundraising. To be successful, gaining credibility and trustworthiness in front of investors helps. Professional experience, ‘Know your product, know your market’ are only part of the story.. Essential complements are: A strong vision, the consistent and persistent implementation of a business development strategy, humility when succeeding and courage to stay when failing. It will take self-reliance, when analysing developments and flexibility in taking next steps to adapt to a changing environment and to improve. Finally, it is about being passionate about your business… Need a living proof? Meet Baldwin.”
Ulrike Patig – Managing Partner at Moravia Capital AG
“Baldwin was the best international marketer of EM funds in the group at the time and recognised the African story when few others did at the time.”
Lourens van Niekerk – Director at National Government of RSA