I wanted to draw your attention to an interview I did with SpeakerHub in their 'Behind the Curtain' series.
I'm loving this recording because both Esther (the interviewer) and I were 'in the zone' - meaning, we recorded a discussion that I think may give you a few interesting things to think about. Here's an overview of what we cover:
- Why the internet of the future will be much different than it is today and why it is coming much faster than you think.
- How to easily disqualify your competitors by using technology to make deeper personal connections.
- How companies with a traditional and costly business development approach will no longer be able to compete with those who master technology to get to their customers first.
- How education has become the new business development super tool.
- Simple tricks to make your content and your presentations more interesting.
We covered all that and much more in only 21 minutes, so I hope you will find the time to take a listen to what I think may be the best interview I have done in a while.
Oh, and while you are at it, make sure to also check out SpeakerHub. It's an upcoming place devoted to public speakers. If you have something to say or need a presenter, this is the place to be!
Just click on the image below to listen to the interview on SpeakerHub's website.
Can't see the image? Click here
BUILD RELATIONSHIPS OF TRUST IN AN INCREASINGLY VIRTUAL WORLD
Our lives are now intertwined with technology. We have no choice but to learn how to make more meaningful human connections in a digital world!
The ability to make emotional connections in an increasingly virtual world is one of the most important skills to acquire if you want to stay ahead of the game.
The B2H book will help you think ahead and build lasting relationships of trust with the right prospects and customers.